Applications will be accepted now through April 1st, 2024
Applications are closed for 2024 but check back next year!
In an effort to continue to support high achieving students the Donna L. and Edward E. Martins Foundation has created an additional scholarship available to those students who have received a scholarship from us in the past.
The following criteria will be used to select a prior scholarship recipient with an additional scholarship.
1. Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student or accepted to a full time program
2. GPA must be 3.0 or higher
3. Must have been awarded a Martins
Foundation scholarship in the past
To apply for this Supplemental Scholarship, we will need the following:
1. A completed application (download below)
2. A brief bio updating us on your achievements since being awarded the Martins Foundation scholarship in the past as well as your ambitions for the future
3. Proof of GPA
4. Proof of full-time enrollment
Please submit all required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to our office located at
1164 A Street
Hayward, CA 94541
Applications will be reviewed in April and award winners will be notified in May. Awards may vary in amounts up to $1,000.00 per person depending on total number of applications received. Award funds will be paid through your current school's scholarship system.
Copyright © 2024 Donna L. & Edward E. Martins Foundation - All Rights Reserved.